5 Reasons to Sell Your Home This Spring
Posted by David Decker & The Vero Beach Listings Team on Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:20 AM By David Decker & The Vero Beach Listings Team / April 9, 2021 Comment
The spring buying season is back! Here are a few reasons to consider putting your home on the market sooner rather than later!
- Pent-up Demand - The pandemic delayed the 2020 spring buying season, and now, many who waited are ready to get back into the game.
- Faster Process - Homes are selling quickly, with new listings spending about 21 days on the market1.
- Supply May Increase - As new home construction rises in 2021, prices may begin to stabilize2. Sell your property now to get the best price.
- Solid Home Prices - Low housing inventory and high demand are getting sellers top dollar for their homes.
- Low Interest Rates - Financing your next home is affordable and attainable with mortgage rates at historic lows3.
Ready to make a movie? Call the Vero Beach Listings Team!
If you're ready to sell your Vero Beach or Indian River County home, call us at 772-971-0797 or complete the home valuation request below for your free confidential consultation.
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS, "Existing Homes Sales Decrease 2.5% in November," December 2020
- CoreLogic, "homeowner Equity Insights: Data Through Q3," December 2020
- Freddie Mac
Post a Comment